Saturday, December 19, 2009

to blog or not

I have found out that I am most definitely not a blogger. I am seldom on the computer for anything social, and therefore can't imagine that anyone would have any reason to want to read about me.
None the less....today I have my Diane home from the Coast Guard for a week. I believe they own her while she is in active duty, so I thank the Guard for lending her to me for a week.
Last night of Hanukkah! We did not burn down the house, but had about 168 candles burning brightly. They even flickered like electric candles...go figure.
Lu comes in on Tuesday and Hugo on Thursday.
I have NOT finished my Christmas shopping. I have NOT decorated our tree. I have NOT made any christmas cookies.
I will finish the present I am making for Maggie...
On a separate note... my poor Lucky (unlucky if you ask me) has a ruptured disc and is in pain...crying pain.
So sad...it breaks my heart to see him hurting. So I went and bought a crate to put him in so he would move less and hurt less, but then it breaks my heart to see him crated and missing all the fun. Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment