Monday, November 16, 2009

c-

I certainly don't earn an A with this blogging stuff. I can't imagine anyone being interested enough in my day to day musings to write every few minutes.
I'm on my bed, I'm in my kitchen, I ran into an old boyfriend, I went grocery shopping.

Today I have a few things to say. Important things.

http://current.com/items/91455495_ashley-payne-georgia-school-teacher-fired-for-photos-on-facebook.htm

A teacher was fired in Georgia for posting LEGAL activities on her facebook page. WTF? She is over 24 and has a few photos of herself and a glass of one sort of alcohol or another. Who gives a rats ass? Honestly. She is allowed to drink. Does anyone honestly think that teachers don't drink? Perhaps they are like tv personalities prior to Archie Bunker and don't use the toilet either.
And OMG...she went to Bitch Bingo. It's a legal advertised activity. Do people think that their high school students have never read or seen the word BITCH? Is that nasty word not used regularly in modern music? In music vids? In the mooovies????
Since when is a person fired for doing what is legal to do and allowing people to know that they are doing legal activities? Seems like a farce.
According to records, her students rate far ahead of the average in the system. Perhaps we should worry more about illiterate teachers and not so much about teachers who teach well...even if they are moral and live according to the law!

No comments:

Post a Comment